Project Engineer – Bend
Come work with us in Central Oregon!
R&H’s mission is to deliver an exceptional customer experience and we believe every team member is an integral part of that process. A great project engineer is an effective communicator, self-motivated, hard-working and likes to think ahead and anticipate project needs. We like to have fun and empower all of our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. R&H’s culture has led many employees to choose to spend 30+ years of their career here, and we are committed to giving employees the resources and advancement opportunities necessary to cultivate a successful career in construction.
Essential Duties Include:
- Act as a liaison between the owner, architect, subcontractors and R&H project team members.
- Coordinate information and documentation from owners and architects to the subcontractors.
- Build relationships with clients, architects and subcontractors
- Perform site administration including subcontractor submittals, requests for information, sustainability tracking, meeting minutes, permit tracking, insurance requirements, etc.
- Work with project team to assess and resolve constructability issues as they arise
- Work with PM as needed on budget review, change management and subcontracts
- Coordinate and schedule workflow and material deliveries
- Review project plans/documentation with quality in mind
- Works with project team to implement quality control plan and photo documentation
- Manage the project closeout process including the punchlist, O&Ms, systems training, and closeout meeting with the project team
- Assist superintendent with maintaining a safe, clean, and productive jobsite
- Great communication skills – written and oral
- Attention to detail, analytical approach to problems
- Personable and professional
- Collaborative, problem solver, hard working
- Takes personal responsibility for issues that arise
- College degree preferred
- 5+ Years of project engineering experience
- Construction field experience favorable
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Project), Bluebeam Revu & Viewpoint
- LEED AP, OSHA 10-Hour, Revit/CAD experience are favorable
Key: Rarely (0-20%), Occasionally (21-50%), Frequently (51-80%), and Continuously (81+%)
- Occasional standing and walking.
- Continuous repetitive motions of the hands/wrists
- Frequent sitting (Stand-up desk available)
- Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
- Construction Sites and Office