It's Our People
As head of Preconstruction Services, Rick Smith is always working hard to find the "sweet spot" for his customers, ensuring they end up with the most attractive and functional building for their money. To Rick, providing accurate estimates and exploring product and system options during the preconstruction process are intrinsically rewarding...
Learn More >
Where Quality Meets Value
R&H has a dedicated preconstruction services department working alongside our operations team to provide top quality service while maintaining maximum value for our clients. We also bring our managers and superintendents on board early in the preconstruction phase to promote a cohesive project team from the start. Our detailed estimating practices give our clients and architects the information they need to make smart construction and design decisions.
Our comprehensive preconstruction services include:
- Preparation of preliminary and detailed budgets
- Constructability review
- Site logistics review
- Quality assurance and quality control
- LEED / sustainability analysis
- Building analysis and value engineering review
- Subcontractor prequalification and procurement
- Plan check and review prior to sub bidding
- Coordination and leadership of subcontractor design-build systems
- Compliance with MWESB and workforce training programs