Making a Difference
R&H employees volunteer one afternoon each quarter at the Oregon Food Bank. Our groups have sorted canned goods, scooped oats and beans, and bagged fresh produce. On our last visit the team produced 5,846 meals!
R&H employee, Randy Logue, installed a new mailbox for Bradley Angle, a domestic violence shelter.
"Thank you SO much for helping us out and being so professional. It is refreshing to get such good help!"
Building Ties to our Community
R&H is committed to giving back to our local community. Our team members consistently give their time, energy and talent to help local organizations pursue their missions and reach their goals. We encourage our staff to help guide the direction of our efforts, keeping the focus where our employees' interest is. R&H's Green Operations Team (GO Team) leads the charge in arranging opportunities for staff members to volunteer for causes helping the environment such as planting trees in the park or building fences to protect the natural habitat along a trail.
Our Community Outreach Efforts Include:
- Bradley Angle House - Sponsored Dinner for Domestic Violence Victims
- Portland Community Gardens - Construction of Tool Shed for Gardens
- De La Salle High School - Construction of Book Shelves for Library
- Friends of the Trees - Plantings in Locations Throughout Portland
- Schoolhouse Supplies - Annual School Supply Drive
- Oregon Food Bank - Annual Canstruction Event
- Portland Parks & Recreation - Fence Build at Maclaey Park
- Richmond Elementary School - Flagpole Installation
- Make a Wish Foundation - Play House Construction
- Annual Support for Numerous Local Childrens Charities
For more information on our community service projects, visit the events page.