R&H currently has openings for:
Marketing Dept. Intern
Journey-level Interior Specialists
If interested please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best 20 Places to Work
R&H Construction Named one of Portland Monthly's 'Best 20 Places to Work'
Portland Monthly magazine published an article that describes R&H as one of the "Best 20 Places to Work" because of our transparency and the latitude granted to our employees to perform their jobs effectively.
Read article: "R&H Construction: Knock Out the Walls" >
100 Best Companies
R&H Once Again Lands on "100 Best" List
Join Our Team
In an age of high tech tools and technology, we haven’t forgotten that our greatest asset is our people. Our company is devoted to hiring, educating and retaining smart employees who share our passion for quality, dedication to teamwork, and a desire to have fun along the way. If you are interested in joining the R&H Construction team, please view our job openings.
"R&H has been a great place to work. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been here for twenty years! I really appreciate having the opportunity to grow in directions that best suited my natural abilities. It is also tremendous to work for a company that is respected in our community the way R&H is."
- John Mason, IS Manager
Why R&H Construction?
- Excellent wage and benefit package
- Locally owned general contractor - central, stable
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive culture
- Integrity and company values
- Readily available tools and resources
- Encourages innovative thinking
- Strong reputation and visibility
- Positive relationship with clients and the community
- Fun employee events
- 401K and flexible spending plan
- Medical/dental/vision insurance coverage
- Disability & life insurance
- Safety incentive programs
- Wellness/fitness incentive
- Education & training classes
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off
- Encourages a 40 hour work week
- Company social events and participation in sports teams